RAGBRAI L Transfer Details
- 27 May, 2023
RAGBRAI L riders look no further. Wristband transfers will open on June 1, 2023 via registration for weeklong rider and weeklong non-rider wristbands only.
The seller will need to follow the steps below to officially transfer their wristband credentials to the buyer. Failure to follow the steps will render the wristbands invalid for your buyer on the ride. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Step 1: The seller identifies a buyer and arranges the “sale” of the registration credentials. The credentials include a wristband, bike band, luggage tag, license plate, and a participant guide.
Resources for finding buyers for your registration credentials.
Official RAGBRAI pages:
- RAGBRAI L Wristband Transfer Facebook Group
- RAGBRAI.com Forum (more details coming June 1st)
Unofficial RAGBRAI pages:
Step 2: Once the seller and the buyer agree to the terms the seller must initiate the transfer in the EnMotive registration system to ensure the wristband number is transferred and the buyer signs the waiver. Failure to do this step renders the sale invalid to RAGBRAI.
Step 3: To transfer the registration in EnMotive follow the steps below.
- The seller goes to https://enmotive.com/users/login
- Clicks login in the upper right-hand corner
- Click “registrations” and find your registration tile in Upcoming Events
- Click the 3 dots in the upper corner of your registration tile and select “Transfer registration”
- Type in the buyer’s email address
- An email will be sent to the buyer’s email (check your junk too)
- The buyer has 48 hours to go through the transfer link, if it expires the seller we have to follow the steps above to resend the transfer link
- The buyer clicks the transfer link to accept the transfer offer and then follows the steps of registration.
- Once the buyer completes the transfer no further action is needed by either the seller or the buyer.
- Transferred wristband numbers will be uploaded to the buyer’s registration daily at 2 pm CST. Follow the steps below for accessing your wristband number in the system.
PLEASE NOTE: The registration packet will be sent to the seller (we have to do this to get registration packets out to all riders in time for the ride). The seller will need to arrange to ship their packet to the buyer once it is received.
How to access your wristband number:
- Go to https://enmotive.com/users/login
- Click login in the upper right corner
- Scroll to Current and Upcoming Events
- Click the blue Actions dropdown
- Select View Registration
- Your wristband number will be listed under BIB in the system.
1 week ago
On this episode meet Nick and Christian from 99 Counties…they describe themselves as the “new school” farmers trying to bring...
2 weeks ago
On the podcast today meet Julia Rose who is on to talk about a fall ride full of fun but also full of history. It is a weekend ride...
3 weeks ago
Alex and Chester pedaled their unicycles all the way across Iowa during RAGBRAI L!! The boys, aged 16 and 13, self taught...