Registration for RAGBRAI XLVI is now open!
REGISTER FOR THE RIDE – CLICK HERE
FOR A HIGH LEVEL OVERVIEW OF THE REGISTRATION PROCESS – CLICK HERE
WEEK-LONG RIDER REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS APRIL 1, 2018
DAY PASS AND NON-RIDER REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS JUNE 1, 2018
USE THE FOLLOWING FORM TO SUBMIT A MINOR WAIVER
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REGISTRATION SYSTEM:
- Only one adult may register per ragbrai.com user account. Each user account must have a unique email address.
- Parents register a minor using the parent ragbrai.com user account. Once you have registered as an adult, if you access registration again, the system will say you’ve already registered, and this registration is for a minor. That doesn’t mean you’ve registered as a minor.
- Once you have logged into your ragbrai.com user account, use My RAGBRAI in the upper right corner to navigate through the registration site.
- To pay for your registration, don’t go through registration. Select Pay Now from the My RAGBRAI drop down menu.
- Group contacts select between Group Pay and Individual Pay – group members will pay online rather than making payment to the group contact for Individual Pay groups.
- Join a Group even after registering as an Individual.
- Print an invoice from the Payment Page and from the Registration Status page.
- Enter a personal story and tell us whether you are a first time rider as you register for the ride.
- Single sign-on for RAGBRAI Forums, Registration and online Shop.
RAGBRAI XLVI ROUTE:
- Sunday 07/22 – Onawa to Denison – 43.3 miles – 1558′ of climb – Gravel Loop, Mile of Silence
- Monday 07/23 – Denison to Jefferson – 71.7 miles – 2527′ of climb
- Tuesday 07/24 – Jefferson to Ames – 62.4 miles – 1262′ of climb – In Memory of Timmy O’Connor
- Wednesday 07/25 – Ames to Newton – 59.1 miles – 1777′ of climb
- Thursday 07/26 – Newton to Sigourney – 68.6 miles – 2719′ of climb – Karras Loop, RAGBRAI Jersey Day, In Memory of Steve VanDeest
- Friday 07/27 – Sigourney to Iowa City – 57.6 miles – 1413′ of climb – College Spirit Day
- Saturday 07/28 – Iowa City to Davenport – 71.5 miles – 1965′ of climb – In Memory of Leroy Crook
- $175 for a weeklong rider (riding all week)
- $35 for a weeklong non-rider (support drivers and friends or family in a support vehicle on the ride but not riding a bike)
- $30 for a daily wristband (register for one or more days you would like to ride – you will receive a different color wristband for each day you purchase)
- Daily wristbands and non-rider wristbands will be available for purchase on the ride at the RAGBRAI Expo the day before RAGBRAI begins, at the RAGBRAI merchandise trailers in each town, or at the RAGBRAI baggage truck during the week.
- $40 for a weeklong personal car/truck/SUV vehicle pass
$50 for a weeklong RV or Bus pass
(required for access to the RAGBRAI campground with your vehicle during the ride – available to groups of 3 or more registered participants)
NOTE: The group contact must request the vehicle pass when submitting the group registration. The vehicle pass cannot be purchased separately at a later time.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
- January 27, 2018 – RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party & Iowa Bike Expo
- February 15, 2018 – Deadline to register via paper application
- April 1, 2018 – Deadline for weeklong rider registration and for requesting a refund
- May 1, 2018 – Lottery results are posted
- May 19, 2018 – Pigtails at Prairie Trail II
- June 1, 2018 – 2018 Registration closes
- June 16, 2018 – BACooN Ride 5
- July 21, 2018 – RAGBRAI XLVI Expo
- July 22-28, 2018 – RAGBRAI XLVI
400 Locust Street, Suite 500
Des Moines, IA 50309
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 515-284-8341