Registration is now open for RAGBRAI XLIII
REGISTRATION LOGIN – CLICK HERE
- In order to obtain a vehicle pass, you MUST register as part of a group with at least 3 registered members in that group (a non-riding driver counts toward the total of 3). The Group Contact will purchase the vehicle pass when they close the group. A vehicle pass cannot be ordered at a later date. A vehicle pass is required to gain entrance to the official campgrounds.
- Once you submit a ride entry as an individual, you won’t be able to join a group at that point. In order to be a member of a group, you must submit your ride entry as part of that group.
- The paper application deadline has passed – no more paper applications will be accepted.
Links to Registration Step-by-Step Instructions:
- Create A Profile as a New User
- Submit a Ride Entry as an Individual
- Submit a Ride Entry as a Group Member
- Submit a Ride Entry as a Minor
- Start or Manage a Group
The minor waiver can be printed here:
- $160 for a weeklong rider (riding all week)
- $35 for a weeklong non-rider (support drivers and friends or family in a support vehicle on the ride but not riding a bike)
- $25 for a daily wristband (register for one or more days you would like to ride – you will receive a different color wristband for each day you purchase)
- $40 for a weeklong vehicle pass (required for access to the RAGBRAI campground with your vehicle during the ride – available to groups of 3 or more registered participants)
NOTE: The group contact must request the vehicle pass when submitting the group registration. The vehicle pass cannot be purchased separately at a later time.
- Daily wristbands and non-rider wristbands will be available for purchase on the ride at the RAGBRAI Expo the day before RAGBRAI begins, at the RAGBRAI merchandise trailers in each town, or at the RAGBRAI baggage truck during the week.
Important dates to remember:
- January 24, 2015 – RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party & Iowa Bike Expo
- February 15, 2015 – Deadline for registering via paper applications
- April 1, 2015 – Deadline for weeklong rider registration (we must have all minor waivers and payments by this deadline for your entry to be complete and finalized)
- May 1, 2015 – Lottery results are posted
- May 15, 2015 – Deadline to request a registration refund
- June 1, 2015 – 2015 Registration closes
- July 18, 2015 – RAGBRAI XLIII Expo
- July 19-25, 2015 – RAGBRAI XLIII
400 Locust Street, Suite 500
Des Moines, IA 50309
Registration fees are non-refundable as of May 15, 2015. There is a $25 per participant processing fee for refunds. Your refund will be sent to you in the form of a check. If you are in a group, contact your group contact first. Many times the group contact will know of someone to purchase your wristband. The group contact will email us at email@example.com to request your refund. If you registered as an individual, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your refund. The deadline to request a registration refund is May 15, 2015.
If you are unable to participate in RAGBRAI, and won’t be asking for a refund on your registration, you have the option to sell your wristband packet on our RAGBRAI Forum, Craigslist, or to a friend. The transfer of wristbands and money is between the two parties involved. We will send the wristband packet to the original owner or group contact if in a group. The new owner will transfer the ownership of the wristbands to their name with our online transfer before the ride. The RAGBRAI online transfer form and waiver will be on our website in June.
RAGBRAI is primarily a tent camping event. The overnight host towns may provide an opportunity to apply for private housing to those who finalized registration by the April 1 deadline. On May 1, those who registered prior to April 1 will receive a wristband number. Beginning May 1, you will need to contact each overnight host town and apply for housing for yourself or for your group. Be prepared to pay a non-refundable application fee of $3 or more payable at the time that you submit your application. The overnight host towns will try to match as many riders with host families as they can, but housing is not guaranteed. It is subject to host families willing to open their homes to riders.
If your registration was finalized by April 1, we will send your wristband package to you between late May and early June. The wristband package will be sent to your mailing address if you are registered as an individual, or to your group contact if you registered as part of a group. Recipients of the packages should receive an email when the package is sent. If you registered after April 1, your package will be sent to you before the ride.
The wristband package will include:
- Weeklong riders will have a numbered rider band, bike band and luggage tag, and unnumbered license plate and patch certificate.
- Weeklong non-riders will have a numbered wristband only.
- Daily riders will have a numbered rider band for each day they purchased, and unnumbered bike band, luggage tag and license plate. Daily riders do not receive a patch certificate.
- All vehicle passes requested will be sent to the group contact.
- All jerseys, shorts, and bibs ordered with registration will be sent with the wristband packet.
- Souvenir pack t-shirts and water bottles ordered with registration will be sent with the wristband packet. The 2015 RAGBRAI DVD will be sent after the ride once we have a chance to compile the photos and videos taken during the ride. The premium pack poster will be sent separately. The poster and DVD will be sent to the mailing address listed on the registration whether you registered as an individual or part of a group.
- 2015 RAGBRAI Participant Guide for all riders.
- For Group Contacts, a packing list will be included listing everything in the wristband packet.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or call 515-284-8341
RAGBRAI XLIII is still five months away but that is no reason not to think about getting on your bike and starting your preparation. I don’t know what the weather ...
Huey Lewis and The News to Kickoff RAGBRAI in Sioux City. The Sioux City RAGBRAI Committee announced today that Huey Lewis and The News will be the featured entertainment ...
The deadline for mailing paper applications is this Sunday, February 15.
Once again Coach David Ertl will be providing training tips to help you prepare for a successful and fun RAGBRAI. Regardless of your goals, whether to ride the entire ...
The route for RAGBRAI XLIII was unveiled on Saturday night. What do you think of the route? Have questions about how it was chosen or other details? Join us at ...
RAGBRAI begins July 19 in Sioux City and ends July 25 in Davenport.
62 photos from the Ragbrai Route Announcement Party at the Iowa Events Center in Des Moines.
Here's what you need to know about Saturday's overnight town announcement party and how to be the first to know.
The Register's Kyle Munson and Michael Morain attempt to get an early look at the 2015 RAGBRAI route...
Can't make it to the Route Announcement Party? Head to RAGBRAI.com for a live stream of the event starting at 8:30 Saturday night!
RAGBRAI director TJ Juskiewicz annouces the 2015 overnight towns. Ride will start in Sioux City and end in Davenport.
The Register's Kyle Munson and Michael Morain attempt to get an early look at the 2015 RAGBRAI route
We are excited to reveal our new logo for RAGBRAI XLIII and 2015! If you join us on our ride across the state next year, you’ll be sure to see welcoming Iowans, lots of farmland and… well you’ll just have to watch the video to find out.
Look back on the ride of 2014 in this video highlight reel.
A group of friends from Canada spent the week on RAGBRAI and recount their best moments.
As RAGBRAI XLII comes to an end, friends from California talk about the emotion behind dipping their tires into the Mississippi River at the end of the ride.
Riders react at the Guttenberg dip site.
Riders stopped for photos on a bluff overlooking the mighty Mississippi River at Guttenberg.
Iowan "Bachelorette" competitor Chris Soules greets riders in Strawberry Point
Former Iowa Hawkeye and NFL tight end Dallas Clark talks about his second RAGBRAI and his hope of someday moving his family back to Iowa.
Find us socially
Sign up for the latest RAGBRAI news and notes (if there is no news in a day, you won’t get an e-mail).