RAGBRAI REGISTRATION LOGIN – CLICK HERE
Weeklong Rider Registration for RAGBRAI XLIII is Now Closed
You can register for day passes online until June 1.
- Sunday, July 19: Sioux City to Storm Lake, 74 miles
- Monday, July 20: Storm Lake to Fort Dodge, 69 miles (Gravel Loop)
- Tuesday, July 21: Fort Dodge to Eldora, 72 miles (Karras Loop)
- Wednesday, July 22: Eldora to Cedar Falls, 56 miles (RAGBRAI Jersey Day)
- Thursday, July 23: Cedar Falls to Hiawatha, 70 miles (People For Bikes Day)
- Friday, July 24: Hiawatha to Coralville, 63 miles (College Spirit Day)
- Saturday, July 25: Coralville to Davenport, 64 miles
- In order to obtain a vehicle pass, you MUST register as part of a group with at least 3 registered members in that group (a non-riding driver counts toward the total of 3). The Group Contact will purchase the vehicle pass when they close the group. A vehicle pass cannot be ordered at a later date. A vehicle pass is required to gain entrance to the official campgrounds.
- Once you submit a ride entry as an individual, you won’t be able to join a group at that point. In order to be a member of a group, you must submit your ride entry as part of that group.
- The paper application deadline has passed – no more paper applications will be accepted.
Links to Registration Step-by-Step Instructions:
- Create A Profile as a New User
- Submit a Ride Entry as an Individual
- Submit a Ride Entry as a Group Member
- Submit a Ride Entry as a Minor
- Start or Manage a Group
The minor waiver can be printed here:
- $160 for a weeklong rider (riding all week)
- $35 for a weeklong non-rider (support drivers and friends or family in a support vehicle on the ride but not riding a bike)
- $25 for a daily wristband (register for one or more days you would like to ride – you will receive a different color wristband for each day you purchase)
- $40 for a weeklong vehicle pass (required for access to the RAGBRAI campground with your vehicle during the ride – available to groups of 3 or more registered participants)
NOTE: The group contact must request the vehicle pass when submitting the group registration. The vehicle pass cannot be purchased separately at a later time.
- Daily wristbands and non-rider wristbands will be available for purchase on the ride at the RAGBRAI Expo the day before RAGBRAI begins, at the RAGBRAI merchandise trailers in each town, or at the RAGBRAI baggage truck during the week.
Important dates to remember:
- January 24, 2015 – RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party & Iowa Bike Expo
- February 15, 2015 – Deadline for registering via paper applications
- April 1, 2015 – Deadline for weeklong rider registration (we must have all minor waivers and payments by this deadline for your entry to be complete and finalized)
- May 1, 2015 – Lottery results are posted
- May 15, 2015 – Deadline to request a registration refund
- June 1, 2015 – 2015 Registration closes
- July 18, 2015 – RAGBRAI XLIII Expo
- July 19-25, 2015 – RAGBRAI XLIII
400 Locust Street, Suite 500
Des Moines, IA 50309
Registration fees are non-refundable as of May 15, 2015. There is a $25 per participant processing fee for refunds. Your refund will be sent to you in the form of a check. If you are in a group, contact your group contact first. Many times the group contact will know of someone to purchase your wristband. The group contact will email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your refund. If you registered as an individual, you may email us at email@example.com to request your refund. The deadline to request a registration refund is May 15, 2015.
If you are unable to participate in RAGBRAI, and won’t be asking for a refund on your registration, you have the option to sell your wristband packet on our RAGBRAI Forum, Craigslist, or to a friend. The transfer of wristbands and money is between the two parties involved. We will send the wristband packet to the original owner or group contact if in a group. The new owner will transfer the ownership of the wristbands to their name with our online transfer before the ride. The RAGBRAI online transfer form and waiver will be on our website in June.
RAGBRAI is primarily a tent camping event. The overnight host towns may provide an opportunity to apply for private housing to those who finalized registration by the April 1 deadline. On May 1, those who registered prior to April 1 will receive a wristband number. Beginning May 1, you will need to contact each overnight host town and apply for housing for yourself or for your group. Be prepared to pay a non-refundable application fee of $3 or more payable at the time that you submit your application. The overnight host towns will try to match as many riders with host families as they can, but housing is not guaranteed. It is subject to host families willing to open their homes to riders.
If your registration was finalized by April 1, we will send your wristband package to you between late May and early June. The wristband package will be sent to your mailing address if you are registered as an individual, or to your group contact if you registered as part of a group. Recipients of the packages should receive an email when the package is sent. If you registered after April 1, your package will be sent to you before the ride.
The wristband package will include:
- Weeklong riders will have a numbered rider band, bike band and luggage tag, and unnumbered license plate and patch certificate.
- Weeklong non-riders will have a numbered wristband only.
- Daily riders will have a numbered rider band for each day they purchased, and unnumbered bike band, luggage tag and license plate. Daily riders do not receive a patch certificate.
- All vehicle passes requested will be sent to the group contact.
- All jerseys, shorts, and bibs ordered with registration will be sent with the wristband packet.
- Souvenir pack t-shirts and water bottles ordered with registration will be sent with the wristband packet. The 2015 RAGBRAI DVD will be sent after the ride once we have a chance to compile the photos and videos taken during the ride. The premium pack poster will be sent separately. The poster and DVD will be sent to the mailing address listed on the registration whether you registered as an individual or part of a group.
- 2015 RAGBRAI Participant Guide for all riders.
- For Group Contacts, a packing list will be included listing everything in the wristband packet.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 515-284-8341
Don’t just ride, Bike MS! Ride 25, 50 or 75 miles, and celebrate your finish with live music and free beer from Firetrucker Brewery in Ankeny Iowa! Bike MS is unlike any ...
If you have committed to riding RAGBRAI this year, it all starts with Tip #1, the RIGHT stuff. And when I say stuff, I mean bicycle. Every RAGBRAI ...
If you are flying to the start of RAGBRAI, avoid the hassle and ship your bike. Any one of these bike shipping companies are ready and able to ship your ...
Spring is here and it is time to get serious about your preparation for RAGBRAI. It is a mere 15 weeks away so it is time to start building ...
Dennis DeYoung is a founding member of STYX and the lead singer and writer on seven of the bands eight Top Ten Hits. His live concert showcases all the STYX ...
Want to ride with us all week for RAGBRAI XLIII? The deadline for registration is April 1, just under a week away.
The deadline to register online as a weeklong rider for this year’s RAGBRAI is midnight, April 1.
Zoom in on the towns and byways for RAGBRAI 2015.
During a driving vacation out west, I noticed the popularity of bumper-attached bicycle and luggage racks. Are there any rules with these?
The definitive guide to how riders will get fed and cooled off (oh, and maybe see some important stuff) during RAGBRAI XLIII.
RAGBRAI director TJ Juskiewicz points out highlights of the pass-through towns along the route cyclists will follow July 19 to 25, 2015.
RAGBRAI director T.J. Juskiewicz previews the 8 towns that the ride has never touched.
Tune in to RAGBRAI.com this weekend to be the first to know the details of this year's route. RAGBRAI director TJ Juskiewicz shares when the rookie pass through towns, full route map will be announced.
RAGBRAI director TJ Juskiewicz annouces the 2015 overnight towns. Ride will start in Sioux City and end in Davenport.
The Register's Kyle Munson and Michael Morain attempt to get an early look at the 2015 RAGBRAI route
We are excited to reveal our new logo for RAGBRAI XLIII and 2015! If you join us on our ride across the state next year, you’ll be sure to see welcoming Iowans, lots of farmland and… well you’ll just have to watch the video to find out.
Look back on the ride of 2014 in this video highlight reel.
A group of friends from Canada spent the week on RAGBRAI and recount their best moments.
As RAGBRAI XLII comes to an end, friends from California talk about the emotion behind dipping their tires into the Mississippi River at the end of the ride.
Riders react at the Guttenberg dip site.
Find us socially
Sign up for the latest RAGBRAI news and notes (if there is no news in a day, you won’t get an e-mail).