ONLINE TRANSFER — CLICK HERE
RAGBRAI REGISTRATION LOGIN – CLICK HERE
Online Registration for RAGBRAI XLIII is Now Closed
Day passes and non-rider wristbands may be purchased on the ride at the registration table at the EXPO in Sioux City on Saturday, July 18
Look for the registration table inside the Box Office doors of the Tyson Events Center, 401 Gordon Drive, Sioux City, IA. Hours are Noon to 9pm.
- Sunday, July 19: Sioux City to Storm Lake, 74 miles
- Monday, July 20: Storm Lake to Fort Dodge, 69 miles (Gravel Loop)
- Tuesday, July 21: Fort Dodge to Eldora, 72 miles (Karras Loop)
- Wednesday, July 22: Eldora to Cedar Falls, 56 miles (RAGBRAI Jersey Day)
- Thursday, July 23: Cedar Falls to Hiawatha, 70 miles (People For Bikes Day)
- Friday, July 24: Hiawatha to Coralville, 63 miles (College Spirit Day)
- Saturday, July 25: Coralville to Davenport, 64 miles
Download your paper application, and bring the completed paperwork with you to the registration desk:
Day wristbands are $25 per day and you will receive a different colored, numbered wristband for each day you select. Non-rider wristbands are $35 and are for support drivers or family and friends just riding in the support vehicle during the ride. We will need an application and signed waiver for each person. Minors under the age of 18 will need the second page of the minor waiver signed by their parents or guardians to be valid. One person can bring in all of the applications and signed waivers for their group to purchase their wristbands. We are sold out of weeklong rider wristbands and vehicle passes.
You may also purchase day wristbands and non-rider wristbands at the RAGBRAI merchandise trailers in the overnight towns from 1 to 8pm. You can also purchase day wristbands at the RAGBRAI luggage truck in the main campground before 7:30am (luggage truck only accepts cash or check).
RAGBRAI Merchandise Trailer Locations
- Storm Lake – Chautauqua Park (Main Campground) and Awaysis Park (Entertainment Zone)
- Fort Dodge – Fort Dodge High School (Main Campground) and Crossroads Mall (Entertainment Zone)
- Eldora – South Hardin High School (Main Campground) and Downtown Eldora at Washington Street (Entertainment Zone)
- Cedar Falls – UNI Dome/McLeod Center Parking Lots (Main Campground and Entertainment Zone)
- Hiawatha – Guthridge Park (Main Campground and Entertainment Zone)
- Coralville – ST Morrison Park/Northwest Jr High School (Main Campground) and Iowa River Landing (Entertainment Zone)
- Davenport – Credit Island (Dip Site/Mississippi River) and Street Fest Downtown Davenport/2nd Street and Ripley (Entertainment Zone)
400 Locust Street, Suite 500
Des Moines, IA 50309
If you are unable to participate in RAGBRAI, you have the option to sell your wristband packet on our RAGBRAI Forum, Craigslist, or to a friend. The transfer of wristbands and money is between the two parties involved. We will send the wristband packet to the original owner or group contact if in a group. The new owner will transfer the ownership of the wristbands to their name with our online transfer before the ride. Click Here for the online transfer form.
The wristband package will be sent to your mailing address if you are registered as an individual, or to your group contact if you registered as part of a group. Recipients of the packages should receive an email when the package is sent.
The wristband package will include:
- Weeklong riders will have a numbered rider band, bike band and luggage tag, and unnumbered license plate and patch certificate.
- Weeklong non-riders will have a numbered wristband only.
- Daily riders will have a numbered rider band for each day they purchased, and unnumbered bike band, luggage tag and license plate. Daily riders do not receive a patch certificate.
- All vehicle passes requested will be sent to the group contact.
- All jerseys, shorts, and bibs ordered with registration will be sent with the wristband packet.
- Souvenir pack t-shirts and water bottles ordered with registration will be sent with the wristband packet. The 2015 RAGBRAI DVD will be sent after the ride once we have a chance to compile the photos and videos taken during the ride. The premium pack poster will be sent separately. The poster and DVD will be sent to the mailing address listed on the registration whether you registered as an individual or part of a group.
- 2015 RAGBRAI Participant Guide for all riders.
- For Group Contacts, a packing list will be included listing everything in the wristband packet.
Contact us at email@example.com or call 515-284-8341