Join Us in July - Register Today!

Looking for an air conditioned ride with a shower.

So I was spoiled rotten last year and only had 4 of us including our driver in a motor home with air and a shower the entire ride. I’d love to do the same this year but the team is scattered and our ride isn’t attending this year. If anyone has an open space on the floor of a motor home I won’t take up much room. I’m good for splitting costs and contributing in for food as well. I live in Altoona, IA and have a ride into start and can get one back as well.  Send a message my way if you know anyone with a spot to fill.

4 Replies

Sandaltan ., July 12, 2011 at 9:20 pm

Time to pay your dues.

RIDE RIGHT

Brent Feller, July 12, 2011 at 9:28 pm

Wimp!!!!    We all want that    lo
l

mike tonsfeldt, July 12, 2011 at 10:43 pm

we have room to haul your gear in our camper , and have showers (hot bag showers outside) and  the team stays out in tents.  we are a small team of 6 from the boone/ogden area  if you need gear hauled, give me a message back .

Dr Dan, July 13, 2011 at 10:20 pm

jnewsom22 said: So I was spoiled rotten last year and only had 4 of us including our driver in a motor home with air and a shower the entire ride. I’d love to do the same this year but the team is scattered and our ride isn’t attending this year. If anyone has an open space on the floor of a motor home I won’t take up much room.

Call me if you still need air conditioning at night and gear hauled/support. 

We have a Neoplan Jetliner with room inside and air conditioning for sleeping.  Shower also.  Google Neoplan Jetliner for images. 

Dr. Dan

312 905-5231

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters